Stay In Touch
- What is Crowdfunding?
- Can I use Crowdfunding to raise money for my project?
- How does it work?
- How do I create a Crowdfunding Campaign?
- Is there a CheckList I can follow for how to create a Crowdfunding Campaign?
- What happens when a Campaign reaches its goal?
- What do I get in return?
- Will I earn money from my Crowdfunding Campaign?
- Can I get my money back?
- How much does Salon Fundraiser charge?
- What about the transaction fees?
- Can I change my password?
What is Crowdfunding?
Basically, Salon Fundraiser is a platform built to help you raise the money you need to fund your ideas, projects and dreams.
Can I use Crowdfunding to raise money for my project?
YES! Salon Fundraiser can be used by anyone, anywhere in the world if the campaign is related to the Barber & Beauty industry.
How does it work?
- Set Goal - Create a Campaign explaining your goal, the Funds required, and what you are willing to provide in return for Contributions.
- Promote Goal - Using the tools that we provide, promote your Campaign to friends and family via your existing social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc...).
- Realize Goal - When you reach your goal, you can get a settlement disbursement of your funds and follow through with your plan and issue your SWAG-REWARDS.
How do I create a Crowdfunding Campaign?
Creating a Crowdfunding Campaign is easy. Click here to get started. And click on Create to set up your account.
Is there a CheckList I can follow for how to create a Crowdfunding Campaign?
Planning a Crowdfunding Campaign is also easy using our CheckList. Click here to see the CheckList.
What happens when a Crowdfunding Campaign reaches its goal?
When a Campaign reaches its goal, the Campaign creator is able to settle their account of the raised funds and follow through with their SWAG-REWARDS promises to their Contributors.
What do I get in return?
Every Crowdfunding Campaign is different. SWAG-REWARDS are a great way for the Campaigner to thank Contributors. What SWAG-REWARD you get in return is determined and distributed by the Campaign creator. Make sure you read all of the Campaign details before you Contribute.
Will I earn money from my Crowdfunding Campaign?
We ask that users do not give back money in return for their Contribution. This is not a bank. These are not loans. We recommend returning products, services, or special offers. Be creative!
Can I get my money back?
Yes, under certain circumstances. Refund requests would have to be made before a Campaign ends. Once a campaign ends, the Campaigner would be responsible for that request. Please contact us directly at Salon Fundraiser and fill out the Contact Form with your request. Refunds will not reflect in Campaign stats. Campaigners can get updated stats by contacting Customer Service via the Contact Us form.
How much does Salon Fundraiser charge?
When your campaign is complete, we charge you 9.9% which covers the credit card processing fees (currently 2.9% + $0.30 transaction fee) incurred. This is deducted along with any wire transfer fees or other service fees that may apply from the final settlement fund issued to the Campaigner. Funds are disbursed once Campaign Goals are met.Please see the next question regarding transaction fees. It's important!
What about the transaction fees?
When a credit card transaction occurs, the processing company has to charge a fee. It's unavoidable and it happens on all sites. If we come across any ways of lowering it, we will. :-)
Can I change my password?
For you, anything. Click here. Then, just click on Sign In/Log In and choose Reset Your Password to reset it.
If you need more detailed help, please contact us.